[Python-Dev] PEP 418: Add monotonic time, performance counter and process time functions

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Apr 19 03:47:45 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I asked on IRC what I should do for these definitions because
> I'm too tired to decide what to do. [[...]] I replaced these definitions with yours.

That was nice of you.  In return, I'll go over the PEP to check that
usage is appropriate (eg, in some places "resolution" was used in the
sense of computer science's "precision" == reported digits).  Please
give me 24 hours.

BTW, this not a criticism, you did a great job of putting all that
information together.  But it's worth checking and that is best done
by a second pair of eyes.

Thanks for all your work on this!

Regards,
Steve