[Python-Dev] Python 3.4 Release Manager

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Wed Nov 23 04:50:53 CET 2011

I've volunteered to be the Release Manager for Python 3.4.  The FLUFL
has already given it his Sloppy Wet Kiss Of Approval, and we talked to
Georg and he was for it too.  There's no formal process for selecting
the RM, so I may already be stuck with the job, but I thought it best to
pipe up on python-dev in case someone had a better idea.

But look!  I'm already practicing: NO YOU CAN'T CHECK THAT IN.  How's
that?  Needs work?

I look forward to seeing how the sausage is made,

/larry/