[Python-Dev] hg diff

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Fri Mar 25 22:55:13 CET 2011

Le 09/03/2011 03:41, Guido van Rossum a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> wrote:
>> I’m of the opinion that hg diffs should always use the extended git
>> format, given their usefulness.  A tool working with hg diffs that does
>> not support this format is broken IMO.
>
> Can you please contribute changes to Rietveld to support that format then?

It looks like changes are not needed in Rietveld itself but to a
python.org-specific script:
http://svn.python.org/view/tracker/instances/python-dev/scripts/addpatchsets?view=markup

If you’re saying that stock Rietveld supports Mercurial and rejects diff
--git, I can certainly open a bug report upstream.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to set up a whole Roundup and Rietveld
development environment shortly, but if Martin can’t or doesn’t want to
write the fix, I will try to.

Regards