[Python-Dev] Python Core Mentorship program

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:26:03 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:04 AM,  <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>> On 12:03 pm, jnoller at gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone:
>>>

>>> The new list will also have a closed, members-only archive. After
>>> consulting with other core developers, we believe it's easier to ask
>>> questions when you don't have to worry about Google picking up your
>>> words from a public archive.
>>
>> Boggle.
>
> I assume that means your in, or you hate that idea?

I'll note that one thing the mentors on that list will be doing is
using the questions received as an indication of areas where the
devguide and FAQ may need possible tweaks.

One other thing I would hope to be able to do with the list is to try
to stay in touch with new contributors that participate in sprints.

Cheers,
Nick.