[Python-Dev] VM and Language summit info for those not at Pycon (and those that are!)

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Sat Mar 12 17:08:34 CET 2011

Hi,

> I posted my rough notes and additional write-ups for Wednesday's VM
> summit and Thursday's language summit:

Thanks for doing that!

About this bit from the VM meeting notes:
  - original Python-on-Parrot ran into problems due to semantic
  mismatches between Perl 6 and Python - reached the limits of the
  degree of difference the Perl 6 toolchain was willing to tolerate)

Would you have any pointers to more info about that?

Regards