[Python-Dev] Introductions

Ross Lagerwall rosslagerwall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:41:02 CET 2011

Hi,

I have been offered commit rights for Python after making a few patches
on subprocess and the os module.

Antoine suggested that I should introduce myself on the python-dev list
so here we go:

I am a student from South Africa and decided to do some work on Python
in my spare time. I think I chose the Python project because it
definitely seems to be one of the friendliest projects around and the
easiest to get started with - the dev guide helps a lot! Also, with the
big standard library, there is place for people with all different
levels of experience to contribute.

Cheers
Ross