[Python-Dev] combined hg incoming patch

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Mar 7 22:03:54 CET 2011

I'd like to experiment with adding Rietveld support for reviewing
remote repositories. For that, I'd need to create a single patch
(programmatically) that covers all incoming changes. 'hg incoming -p'
mostly works, but it may provide multiple patches for a single file,
which I think would harm the review (since some changes may be
superseded in a separate patch).

So I would need to compute the most recent revision in both
repositories, and then create a diff between the default head
of the remote repository and that base revision.

Regards,
Martin