[Python-Dev] devinabox: Add a Python script which will run the test suite in the most rigorous way

Brett Cannon bcannon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:15:03 CET 2011

The biggest problem with make test is it is not exactly the same as the
script (e.g., no automatic -j usage). It also is not cross-platform since
Windows dev's are left out without installing cygwin. And we can't simply
use -m test as that leaves out flags passed to the interpreter.

http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/python-dev/brett%40python.org