[Python-Dev] [Web-SIG] WSGI is now Python 3-friendly

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:00:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:33 AM, P.J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> At 12:36 PM 9/27/2010 -0700, Brett Cannon wrote:
>>
>> All fixed.
>
> Nope.  I mean, sure, I checked in fixed PEP sources several hours ago, but
> python.org still doesn't show PEP 3333, or the updated version of PEP 333.

I tweaked the post dates in the PEPs to try to kick the webserver into
regenerating them when I committed the updated versions, and Brett and
Martin have been tinkering with the PEP 0 generation code. Something
or other in that process triggered a proper rebuild, since the updated
PEP 333 and PEP 3333 are now visible on the site.

Someone with web server access may want to double check the
modification dates of the .txt files relative to the generated .html
files for other PEPs though.

Cheers,
Nick.