[Python-Dev] Goodbye

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Thu Sep 23 12:07:57 CEST 2010

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:24:49 -0400
"R. David Murray" <rdmurray at bitdance.com> wrote:

> > deputed tracker authority/ies. Not everyone has the same idea about how
> > to handle the various fields and processes. Who decides in cases of
> > disagreement?
>
> We discussed this a while back and I don't think we really have a tracker
> BD.  Brett and Martin come closest, but mostly we just sort of evolve
> a rough consensus.

If BD means Benevolent Dictator, then I certainly hope we don't need a
tracker BD.
I think the best until some written guideline exists is to watch how
developers use the tracker today. There isn't much of a workflow apart
from the initial version and priority setting. Everything is pretty
much informal although we usually tend to follow the same steps.

Regards

Antoine.