[Python-Dev] Buildbot for AIX

Sébastien Sablé sable at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 28 11:01:12 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

I got no reply concerning those modifications to the buildbot script so
that I could run 2 slaves on AIX.

I am able to spend some time at the moment on Python for AIX because we
are migrating the product in my company from AIX 5.3 to AIX 6.1.
However once this is done, by the end of November, it will be more
difficult for me to justify spending too much time on this builbot
installation and on Python AIX bugs.

So it would be nice if I could get this slave running as soon as
possible, so that I could spend a few more days solving some of the
remaining issues on this platform.

regards

--
Sébastien Sablé