[Python-Dev] Fixing zipfile.BadZipfile to zipfile.BadZipFile

Boštjan Mejak bostjan.mejak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:02:51 CEST 2010

I am very glad you're reorganizing the Standard Library. Thumbs up! I
hope everything will comply to PEP 8 after you're done.

Since you're reorganizing, I have my own contribution. I have attached
a patch. The issue7351 <http://bugs.python.org/issue7351> was not
accepted at the time, so I hope you'll accept this fix now.

My point is that every class name in the module zipfile is like this:
- LargeZipFile
- ZipFile
- PyZipFile
.

.

.

So apply my patch to make the class name BadZipfile consistent to
other class names in the zipfile module and let it be named
BadZipFile. Thank you.

Best regards,

Boštjan Mejak