[Python-Dev] sad state of OS X Python testing...

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Wed Oct 13 18:01:58 CEST 2010

Sorry to drop out like that -- I've been having some email issues.

Stephen, great job; thanks for providing that Snow Leopard buildbot.

I think what we're missing now is an Intel Leopard buildbot.  35%
of Mac users are still running Leopard.  I'm running it myself on
some machines, due to the NIS issues in Snow Leopard.

And, of course, we'd like to get some of these Mac buildbots into the
"stable" category, so that they are consulted for releases.  The
PPC Leopard and x86 Snow Leopard buildbots look like good candidates.

Bill