[Python-Dev] robots exclusion file on the buildbot pages?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Sat May 15 21:55:13 CEST 2010

On Sat, 15 May 2010 21:49:07 +0200
"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> Hmm. Before doing any modifications, I'd rather have a definite analysis
> on this. Are you absolutely certain that, when that happened, the
> individual builds that caused this svn exception where actually
> triggered over the web, rather than by checkin?

How can I be "absolutely certain"? As I said, it's a conjecture, and
the suggested fix is just that: a suggestion.

> When it happens next, please report exact date and time, and the build
> log URL. Due to log rotation, it would then be necessary to investigate
> that in a timely manner.

Please take a look at http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/. There
are still a bunch of violet buildbots there.
For example:
http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/builders/sparc%20Ubuntu%20trunk/builds/175
http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/builders/sparc%20Ubuntu%20trunk/builds/176

Regards