[Python-Dev] Release manager/developer (10 years + experience) would like to help and volunteer time if needed

Mart msenecal.sc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:19:39 CEST 2010

Hi Nick,

That sounds great! I assume since python-dev has been cc'ed that both Martin von Loewis ans Dirkjan Ochtman are listening on this thread. If so, then let me know if there is anything specific that either of you would need a hand with. I would be more than happy to take on some of your "still TODO but no time" items. Meanwhile I will take a closer look @ http://www.python.org/dev/intro and see where/if I can roll up my sleeves and lend a hand.

Thanks for the reply & info and I look forward to contributing!

Mart :)