[Python-Dev] Compiling Free Cad on Rhel5

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Wed Jul 28 13:25:42 CEST 2010

Wiadomość napisana przez Vikas Mahajan w dniu 2010-07-28, o godz. 13:21:

> Hello to all......Today I was trying to install FreeCAD 0.10 from its source code. I am using RHEL5. I have firstly installed python2.6.5 from source and also tested it. Python is working fine. But when I try to compile FreeCAD 0.10, I got following configure error :

1. Please post Python usage related problems to the python-users mailing list:

2. That being said, your specific problem can be resolved by compiling Python to a dynamic library. You can do this by specifying `--enable-shared` during the `./configure` phase.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz Langa