[Python-Dev] Thoughts fresh after EuroPython

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Jul 26 23:57:46 CEST 2010

> Basically, I think what you'd like to have is Martin saying "I'm going to
> work on this feature", in addition to "I implemented this feature now"
> afterwards.  That shouldn't be too hard.

I'm not very good at blogging (more specifically, I never blog).

People interested in following even the tinyest changes to PyPI should
watch the commit list; it is unlikely that I will post each and every
change to catalog-sig.

People are then free to blog about the changes as they please (and I
would appreciate any help I can get in announcing changes).

Regards,
Martin