[Python-Dev] tracker contribution

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 23:22:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:43 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>  I'm extremely offended by your comments.  I'll just back off and let the
> number of outstanding bugs grow and grow and grow, until such time as people
> get fed up with Python and go to (say) Ruby.

Please don't take it that way - Antoine and Alexander are just trying
to help you make the most effective use of the time you spend
contributing (which *is* appreciated!).

In my case, I don't spend much time trawling the tracker for issues,
so I'm reliant on other people kicking import related issues in my
direction by adding me to the nosy list or bringing them up here on
python-dev. I think a couple of the items you have commented on ended
up on my plate and I should be able to do something about them.

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. 30 closures for 180 comments actually sounds like a reasonable
SNR to me. Maybe my perspective is skewed by the fact that I'm not
involved in most of them :)