[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 2.7 alpha 2

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:19:24 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:06, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> I know you are just looking for a compromise, but this shouldn't be it:
> the PSF has deliberately stayed out of the actual Python engineering,
> so the release that Benjamin makes is not done by the PSF (but by
> Benjamin and his contributors :-).

Hm. Yeah. That's right of course. I started with saying "official",
but then I thought "official according to who?". :) So I changed it to
mentioning PSF, but that doesn't work either. I guess the current
writing as as good as it gets, unless we change "scheduled" to
"expected" or something.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64