[Python-Dev] Another mercurial repo

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:16:52 CET 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan at ochtman.nl> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 00:57, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>> Can I use that to filter out distutils2 commits?
>
> Well, I don't think we'll do commit emails for distutils2 or
> unittest2, only for benchmarks (to python-checkins, anyway). I'll make
> sure that you can filter something out by repository.

Why is that ? I do want them as much as someone else would want the
benchmarks ones I suppose.

The whole subversion repository (including the sandbox) is sending
mails to python-checkins, so I think we need to have the same policy
here if possible, and use for example a subject prefix to make the
filtering easier (which should be simpler with multiple mercurial
repositories as a matter of fact)

Tarek
--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org