[Python-Dev] Request for commits and/or privileges

Daniel Stutzbach daniel at stutzbachenterprises.com
Sat Aug 21 04:23:05 CEST 2010

Several issues that I'm involved with (listed below) are ready for
commit, as far as I can tell.  They have a patch, and either a core
developer has positively reviewed the patch or the patch is a
straightforward implementation of a core developer's suggested
approach.  They are all bug-fixes or optimizations.

May I have commit privileges so that I can commit these patches and
future patches in a similar state?  If the consensus is negative for
any reason, I completely respect that decision and will continue to
contribute patches just as I am now (but in that case, consider this
my humble request for someone to commit these changes :) ).  If
positive, I would start by committing just one (after writing an
appropriate NEWS entry) and soliciting feedback to make sure that I
had done it right.

http://bugs.python.org/issue8781 - 32-bit wchar_t doesn't need to be
unsigned to be usable
http://bugs.python.org/issue9214 - Most Set methods of KeysView and