[Python-Dev] Fwd: Broken link to download (Mac OS X)

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Apr 14 13:58:25 CEST 2010

On Apr 14, 2010, at 02:45 PM, Michael Foord wrote:

>Can we amend that to having some placeholder text saying that the Mac
>installer is not yet available and a link to the previous available
>version please. That can then be replaced with the normal link once the
>Mac installer is uploaded.

You mean, on the x.y.z release page, or a separate page?  I guess you're
saying that it's better to include some "not available yet" text on the x.y.x
release page than to just comment out the platform.  That makes sense, and I'd
be happy to do that, since I already make such a caveat in the release
announcement.

-Barry