[Python-Dev] Distutils ML wrap-up: setup.cfg new format

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:43:59 CEST 2009

Fine with me. Let's move forward.

On Sep 23, 2009 11:27 PM, "Antoine Pitrou" <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:

P.J. Eby <pje <at> telecommunity.com> writes: > > Hell, I *support* the bulk
of Tarek's setup.cfg p...
Ok, so Tarek and Philip, are you both ok that those little disagreements
should
belong to the past now? :)

Philip did an important job in bringing setuptools to the Python community,
and
Tarek took a difficult decision when he finally decided to fork setuptools
(he
had probably been privately encouraged for months by people like me, and was
still reluctant to do it AFAICT). Both of you have been tremendously helpful
Python, and I'm sure we can move forward graciously.

Regards

Antoine.