[Python-Dev] PEP 3003 - Python Language Moratorium

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Nov 9 18:56:34 CET 2009

Thanks Brett.  I've moved the moratorium PEP to Status: Accepted. I've
added the words about inclusion of 3.2 and exclusion of 3.3 (which
were eaten by a svn conflict when I previously tried to add them) and
added a section to th end stating that an extension will require
another PEP.

--Guido

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)