[Python-Dev] Oddity PEP 0 key

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun May 3 01:54:38 CEST 2009

Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever.fta at gmail.com> writes:

> 2009-05-02 07:34:15 Stephen J. Turnbull napisał(a):
> > Barry Warsaw writes:
> >  > Maybe even s/Active/Proposed/g ?
> >
> > Shouldn't that be
> >
> >     s/Active/Proposed/<g>
>
> No.
> From `info sed 'sed Programs' 'The "s" Command'`:

Stephen was, I suspect, feeling a little frisky when he wrote that, and
attempted a joke (the shortcut “<g>” is often used in this forum for
“insert a silly grin here”).

Knowing him, I grade the joke “4 out of 10, could do better”.

--
 \      “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do |
  `\                          so too.” —Voltaire, _Essay On Tolerance_ |