[Python-Dev] who wants to be sprint coach @ PyCon 2010?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Dec 5 01:54:18 CET 2009

I can't afford to attend PyCon beyond the language summit and the conference
itself this year (down to about my last year of my PhD and need every last
dime I have left in saving to avoid school debt), so for the first time
since PyCon started back in 2003, I have to miss out on attending the
sprints.

That means my traditional role as sprint coach for the core is up for grabs
for someone else to take on. Since early-bird registration is open for about
a month (ends Jan 6) I wanted to get this email out now instead of wait in
case it influences someone's plan to attend the sprints.

-Brett