[Python-Dev] [Python-3000] 2.6.1 and 3.0

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Nov 19 20:50:41 CET 2008

> I will also try to get up early to do the release before my work day
> starts, to better coordinate with Euro time.  So expect me on
> #python-dev tomorrow (my morning).
>
> Will that work for you?

If you delay the announcement until the binaries are ready, you should
feel free to work on it whenever it suits you best, as far as I'm
concerned (of course, to coordinate with Georg, you might still prefer
to work during the European daylight).

I'll be busy with lectures tomorrow most of the day, and can't start
working on the installer before 14:00 UTC (which I think is 9:00
your time). Around what time would you expect to have the tag set?

Regards,
Martin