[Python-Dev] FreeBSD test suite failure -> curses

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Mar 12 10:27:23 CET 2008

-On [20080309 23:59], "Martin v. Löwis" (martin at v.loewis.de) wrote:
>So this now *is* a FreeBSD/ncurses expert's question.
>I don't think this is supposed to happen; newscr should
>become non-NULL when initscr is called, and should remain
>that way throughout.

Looking at the other FreeBSD build it seems to pass the tests. It's
6.2-RELEASE box. So right now I am getting my VMWare 6.2-R up and running
and seeing if I also get the same results. At least that narrows my search
to the point of my 6.3-STABLE from the 6.2-RELEASE date.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Alas! The world is full of enormous lights and mysteries, and man shuts
them from himself with one small hand!