[Python-Dev] Implementing restricted Python in Zope2

ranjith kannikara ranjithkannikara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:54:38 CEST 2008

I have taken the gsoc 08  project of porting zope2 to python2.5.
Through my way to the successful completion of the project I have to
implement Restricted python in Zope2. I could only get the information
that the python AST has not changed on moving from python2.4 to 2.5
but Restricted Python is not well documented enough for a stident to
test the Zope2 's Restricted Python implentation.

As a student I am not familiar with Restricted Python and python AST
implementation.And in need of help to start the Restricted Python
implementation.

Ranjith.