[Python-Dev] Should we help pythonmac.org?

Guido van Rossum guido at google.com
Mon Aug 18 18:05:45 CEST 2008

Does anyone have connections with the owners of pythonmac.org?
Apparently they are serving up an ancient version of Python 2.5. The
Google App Engine has a minor issue in 2.5 that's solved in 2.5.1, but
that is apparently not available from that site. Perhaps we can
contribute more recent Mac versions, or provide them directly on
python.org? (The Downloads -> Macintosh page points to pythonmac.org,
which means lots of All Engine users download this old version.)

--
--Guido van Rossum (home: python.org/~guido/)