[Python-Dev] urllib.quote and unquote - Unicode issues

Matt Giuca matt.giuca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:47:37 CEST 2008

Has anyone had time to look at the patch for this issue? It got a lot of
support about a week ago, but nobody has replied since then, and the patch
still hasn't been assigned to anybody or given a priority.

I hope I've complied with all the patch submission procedures. Please let me
know if there is anything I can do to speed this along.

Also I'd be interested in hearing anyone's opinion on the "quote_from_bytes"
issue as raised in the previous email. I posted a suggested implementation
of a more restrictive quote_from_bytes in that email, but I haven't included
it in the patch yet.

Matt Giuca