[Python-Dev] Roundup issue mails "Do not thread!"

O.R.Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:49:43 CEST 2007

* "Martin v. L?wis" <martin at v.loewis.de> [2007-09-04 04:21:25]:

> > The issue000xxx emails might not being have In-Reply-To or References: header.
>
> If messages are entered through the web interface, they won't have these
> headers.

Then I should file a bug/feature request for Roundup. How are others keeping track? Whenever I open an issue after analyzing the email message, I find that it salready discussed and state is changed, I had missed the further emails on the same issue due to non-threads.

Thanks,

--
O.R.Senthil Kumaran
http://uthcode.sarovar.org