[Python-Dev] [poll] New name for __builtins__

Graham Horler graham.horler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:47:44 CET 2007

Are we scraping the __bottom__ of the English language __barrel__?

Perhaps someone here can draw some inspiration from __monty__ python's
flying __circus__.  It would be nice to have a name with a pythonic
__ground__.

Unfortunately that show is not my __staple__ entertainment, and although
I have a __general__ idea what the show's about, it needs a __canonic__
understanding of its __founding__ __elements__ in order to be used for
__primary__ ideas.

Sorry, went mad for a few seconds there.