[Python-Dev] Strange behaviour with PyEval_EvalCode

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun May 13 22:13:18 CEST 2007

On Sun, May 13, 2007, Joe Eagar wrote:

> Hi I'm getting extremely odd behavior.  First of all, why isn't
> PyEval_EvalCode documented  anywhere?  Anyway, I'm working on blender's
> python integration (it embeds python, as opposed to python embedding
> it).  I have a function that executes a string buffer of python code,
> fetches a function from its global dictionary then calls it.

python-dev is probably not the best place to discuss this -- python-dev
is primarily for discussions of *future* versions of Python.  You would
probably get better resuts posting to comp.lang.python.

"Look, it's your affair if you want to play with five people, but don't
go calling it doubles."  --John Cleese anticipates Usenet