[Python-Dev] Requesting commit access to python sandbox. Cleanup urllib2 - Summer of Code 2007 Project

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 22:58:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am a student participant of Google Summer of Code 2007 and I am
working on the cleanup task of urllib2, with Skip as my mentor.
I would like to request for a commit access to the Python Sandbox for
implementing the changes as part of the project. I have attached by
SSH Public keys.
preferred name : senthil.kumaran

I am following up and adding comments to the urllib related bugs at
sf.net page. I would also like to request addition of my sourceforge
id : orsenthil to the python project, so I can close the defects
raised against urllib modules.

Summer of Code Project:
http://code.google.com/soc/psf/appinfo.html?csaid=E73A6612F80229B6

The project actually commenced on May 28th itself. But, there was a
delay from my side to get started. Ivan Sutherland's  essay on
Technology and Courage [1] did some good thing to me. :-)

Thanks,
Senthil

[1] http://research.sun.com/techrep/Perspectives/smli_ps-1.pdf#search=%22sutherland%20courage%22

--