[Python-Dev] kill the cbsoutdoor.co.uk autoresponder

Gregory P. Smith greg at electricrain.com
Fri Jan 5 07:40:52 CET 2007

Whoever is subscribed to python-dev with a broken corporate
autoresponder that sends everyone who posts to the list this useless
response multiple times please unsubscribe yourself.  Its highly
annoying and entirely useless since its not even identifying the list
subscriber(s) deserving the blame.

-g