[Python-Dev] Can't check in on release25-maint branch

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 20:07:18 CEST 2006

[Skip]
> Thanks Georg & Tim.  That was indeed the problem.  I don't know why I've had
> such a hard time wrapping my head around Subversion.

I have a theory about that:  it's software <0.5 wink>.  If it's any
consolation, at the NFS sprint earlier this year, I totally blanked
out on how to do a merge using SVN, despite that I've merged hundreds
of times when working on ZODB's seemingly infinite collection of
active branches.  Luckily, I was only trying to help someone else do a
merge at the time, so it frustrated them more than me ;-)