[Python-Dev] PyRange_New() alternative?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 01:38:45 CEST 2006

--- Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:

> Well, PyRange_New *was* undocumented,

Yes, that was clear.

> However, it would perhaps be helpful to add a note to the whatsnew document
> for users like yourself. Andrew, does that make sense?

I am worried about using an alternative that is *again* not documented. There
is no mention of "PyRange" in the Python C API documentation, not even "range".

Unless I am the only user of PyRange_New() in the whole wide world a few extra
lines in the "changes" document will prevent recurring questions.