[Python-Dev] Buildbot questions

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Jan 6 08:39:15 CET 2006

Tim Peters wrote:
>>Still, perhaps it's wise to wipe the checkout every so often?
>

> I think it is.  And while I haven't seen this under MS VC7.1 yet, a
> few times I caught VC 6.0  failing to recompile after a relevant
> header file changed.  Certainly from-scratch checkout + build should
> be done before a release.

I would like to do this in buildbot, but I'm not sure how to
(i.e. wipe the build occasionally, but not every time).

For example, I could imagine completely cleaning the build directory
every time the build number % 10 == 0. Still, what the precise
buildbot incantation would be, I don't know.

Regards,
Martin