[Python-Dev] API changes

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jan 3 17:18:56 CET 2006

The intent was to provide binary compatibility, but redirect all newly
linked code to the newer variants.  We did this correctly for
PyParser_SimpleParseFile and PyParser_SimpleParseString, but didn't do
it for the rest of the changed functions.  Can you file a bug report?
(Or just fix the ones that bother you.)

We ought to update the docs, too.

Jeremy