[Python-Dev] buildbot vs. Windows

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Feb 21 22:34:27 CET 2006

Tim Peters wrote:
> Speaking of which, a number of test failures over the past few weeks
> were provoked here only under -r (run tests in random order) or under
> a debug build, and didn't look like those were specific to Windows.
> Adding -r to the buildbot test recipe is a decent idea.  Getting
> _some_ debug-build test runs would also be good (or do we do that
> already?).

So what is your recipe: Add -r to all buildbots? Only to those which
have an 'a' in their name? Only to every third build? Duplicating
the number of builders?

Same question for --with-pydebug. Combining this with -r would multiply
the number of builders by 4 already.

I'm not keen on deciding this for myself. Somebody else please decide
for me.

Regards,
Martin