[Python-Dev] 2.5 open issues

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:58:49 CEST 2006

If you are addressed on this message, it means you have open issues
that need to be resolved for 2.5.  Some of these issues are
documentation, others are code issues.  This information comes from
PEP 356.  The best way to get me to stop bugging you is to close out
these tasks. :-)

Who is the owner for getting new icons installed with the new logo?

Code issues:
+++++++++++
Fred, Fredrik, Martin:  xmlplus/xmlcore situation re: ElementTree
Jeremy: AST compiler issues

We should really try to get these resolved soon, especially the XML
issue since that could result in some sort of API change.  The AST
issues should just be bug fixes AFAIK.

Documentation missing:
Fredrik: ElementTree
Gerhard: pysqlite
Martin: msilib
Thomas: ctypes

Thomas, I know you checked in some ctypes docs.  Is that everything or
is there more coming?  It seemed pretty short given the size of
ctypes.

If you don't expect to have time to finish these tasks, then it's your
job to find someone else who will.