[Python-Dev] IMPORTANT: 2.4.2c1 Wednesday, 21st September - branch will be closed for a week.

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Fri Sep 16 02:38:24 CEST 2005

So we'll be cutting the 2.4.2 release candidate on Wednesday the 21st
(next week). Can people please make sure they are running the test
suite fully for any checkins between now and then? Also, please
consider the release24-maint branch closed from 0000 UTC/GMT on the
21st - this will remain closed for all but critical brown-paper-bag
bugs for a week, until we (hopefully) cut 2.4.2 final on the 28th.

I'll send a reminder email about 12 hours out from the branch close.

Anthony