[Python-Dev] Implementation of PEP 341

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:45:16 CET 2005

Thomas Lee wrote:
> Implemented as you suggested and tested. I'll submit the patch to the
> tracker on sourceforge shortly. Are you guys still after contextual
> diffs as per the developer pages, or is an svn diff the preferred way to
> submit patches now?

svn diff should be fine. Although I thought Brett had actually updated those
pages after the move to svn. . .

> Thanks very much for all your help, Nick. It was extremely informative.

I think we can chalk up a respectable win for the AST-based compiler - the
trick I suggested wouldn't really have been practical without the AST layer
between the parser and the compiler.

Cheers,
Nick.