[Python-Dev] Patch review: [ 1094542 ] add Bunch type to collections module

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 01:40:06 CET 2005

Alan Green <alan.green at gmail.com> wrote:
> Steven Bethard is proposing a new collection class named Bunch. I had
> a few suggestions which I attached as comments to the patch - but what
> is really required is a bit more work on the draft PEP, and then
> discussion on the python-dev mailing list.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1100942&group_id=5470&atid=305470

I believe the correct tracker is:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1094542&group_id=5470&atid=305470

There was a substantial discussion about this on the python-list
before I put the PEP together:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2004-November/252621.html

I applied for a PEP number on 2 Jan 2005 and haven't heard back yet,
but the patch was posted so people could easily play around with it if
they liked.  My intentions were to post the PEP to python-dev as soon
as I got a PEP number for it.

Steve
--
You can wordify anything if you just verb it.
        --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy