[Python-Dev] Automated Python testing (was Re: status of development documentation)

skip@pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Dec 28 18:38:05 CET 2005

    Martin> If anybody wants to contribute additional builders, or has ideas
    Martin> for organizing this all, please let me know.

Martin,

I installed buildbot on a dual-processor Powermac G5 running OSX 10.3.9
(montanaro-g5.dyndns.org).  Let me know the parameters I need to give to the
buildbot command.  It might take a couple cycles to get things set up since
I don't normally develop on that machine.  I'll also have to punch a hole in
my Airport to allow access.  OTOH, it's more stationary and a lot faster
than my laptop.

Skip