[Python-Dev] documentation comments

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 16:33:10 CET 2005

2005/12/22, Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at acm.org>:

> In general, my worry is less with dealing with spam than with ensuring
> integration of content enhancements before release candidates go out.

Well, I think that the most important part of annotable documentation
is just cuantitative feedback, not cualitative.

I mean, I don't care if a doc page has a comment and it doesn't get
included in the next release (if you want it included, submit it in a
more formal way).

But, if there's a page with 25 notes, that implies that there's a
problem with that doc page, and something (integrating some of the
notes or not) must be done with that text before the next release.

.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/