[Python-Dev] Patch reviews & request for patch review

John J Lee jjl at pobox.com
Tue Dec 6 00:24:04 CET 2005

Hi

I attended the bug day on Sunday and reviewed six bugs/patches (1212287,
1215184, 1115886, 1372650, 1216942, 878275).  So, I'm hoping one of those
nice people who offered 'review 5 get 1 free' might look at a patch of
mine.  Test, documentation, and explanatory comments in the tracker are
all there:

http://python.org/sf/1157027

"cookielib mis-handles RFC 2109 cookies in Netscape mode"

(It's an old SF patch tracker ID, but I have uploaded a new patch for
Python 2.5 since the old patch was not applied in 2.4.1 / 2.4.2.)

There's another patch I uploaded whose resolution was agreed upon back in
March, but the simple patch (including added test) never got applied:

http://python.org/sf/1117398

"cookielib LWPCookieJar and MozillaCookieJar exceptions"

Thanks in advance to anybody who has time to look at these,

John