[Python-Dev] proposal+patch: sys.gettickeraccumulation()

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sun Nov 14 12:08:37 CET 2004

"Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk at cci.lbl.gov> writes:

> Proposal:
>
>   >>> sys.gettickeraccumulation.__doc__
>   'getgettickeraccumulation() -> current count of bytecodes processed by the interpreter.'

You know about the 'tick_counter' field of PyThreadState?  I don't
think it's accessible to Python currently, but it seems to be intended
for similar purposes...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Hiro dicks about with his computer, naturally.  Being stranded
  on a life raft in the Pacific is a perfect venue for a hacker.