[Python-Dev] Side by side HTML difflib.py support: REQUEST FOR U/I REVIEW

Dan Gass dan.gass at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:42:09 CEST 2004

Python patch 914575
(https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305470&aid=914575&group_id=5470)
 adds the ability to generate HTML side by side file differences (full
or contextual) to the difflib.py module.  This patch has been updated
to:

1) simplify the user interface
2) improve the look to use the same color schemes as viewCVS.
3) generate valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
4) clean up cr/lf issues

Any help reviewing this code would be appreciated especially in the
area of the user interface, namely the public methods and the passed
parameters to __init__.  Please use sourceforge to submit comments
otherwise respond to this and I will post them for you.

Thanks,
Dan Gass